Posting a startup company's job
Job Description for Engineer - VideoPulp technlogies

VideoPulp Technologies is a startup in Video Search. We work on
cutting  edge technologies to extract contextual data from videos and
build search databases. We are growing and we are looking to hire some
of the sharpest minds as our first engineers. Looking for somebody who
enjoys challenges and somebody who is result oriented.

Our Current offering is the VideoPulp platform which analyzes videos
in enterprise network and builds search database of the videos. We are
seeing huge ineterest for our offering across industries and
verticals.
We are working on allied technologies to improve the current offering
and develop other products.

The Ideal candidate would have

1) Strong C programming skills
2) Background in open source
3) Strong skills in scripting language
4) Exposure to Speech to text, Image processing is a big plus.
5) Should be able to learn new technologies fast.
The candidate should be able to interact with customers, Engineers ,
and Interns .

Salary is competitive and will increase based on performance.
Stake will be considered  based on performance.

Interested candidates can mail their resume to hhema...@gmail.com

http://videopulp.in
http://videoppulp.in/corporate

--