> Why are you going for fedora.. is there any particular reason (in our
> college we are having ubuntu,if fedora is better for any reason i can
> suggest them to use it),

Since, many colleges don't have DVD drives in the computers, the only way
for us to setup a FOSS lab is through PXE based network installation
simultaneously without depending on optical disk/drives and for this we use
customized fedora installation combining Fedora Everything +  rpmfusion
repository (including all multimedia softwares / codecs etc).

If anyone could help me to create a similar one for Ubuntu based Kickstart
installation, then we can do for Ubuntu also.

> What's meant by kickstart method,

http://www.linuxhomenetworking.com/wiki/index.php/Quick_HOWTO_:_Ch25_:_Network-Based_Linux_Installation

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/Installation_Guide/ch-kickstart2.html

Four thousand two hundred and twenty five!!! can you tell just a note
> what are those packages.

http://linuxbaskar.googlepages.com/ks-f13.cfg-4225

Almost everything equivalent to proprietary kind of softwares.  The
installation time was about 1:45 hrs on a C2D with 2GB RAM and complete
installation takes about 15GB space totally (usually we setup a 60 seat FOSS
lab in less than 5 hrs using our FOSS Setup / Deployment Kit)

Regards

S. Baskar
CEO/LinuXpert Systems

P.S: We have already started setting up FOSS labs for engg. colleges in the
coimbatore region.  If any college require a FOSS lab setup, they can send a
request mail to us and we will setup the lab ASAP.