On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves
<law...@thenilgiris.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-08-20 at 15:44 +0530, Ma Sivakumar wrote:
>> Would you help with the English text, please?
>
> translation below:

Thanks a lot KG.

I have invited Mr. Narain (a tech Entrepreneur) to take care of
English language write-ups and English press communication. He is not
part of ilugc lists so far and is keen to use FOSS for his next
start-up.

Anyone else interested in getting involved - Good English writing
skills, contacts in English press and opportunity to interact with
news papers and magazines, is welcome to pitch in.

Best regards,

Ma Sivakumar
கணிப்பொருள் - http://kaniporul.blogspot.com/