On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 1:30 PM, jegan nathan <nathje...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!

There are lot of noise in list these days. Top/bottom posting, sms language,
sending replies to password mails from mailman(?!) , the list goes on. Why
they
think that LUG members need to know their password is beyond my
comprehension.

I think some action need to be taken against people sending these spam.
IMHO,
the monthly reminders regarding list rules are not working. (Case in point:
a few days
ago someone replied to an automated mail containing few list rules violating
almost all
the rules given in that mail.)

--
*அகிலன்* (Akilan R)