On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:20 PM, ganessh kumar rp <rpganesshku...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> thank u magesh.. ill do that .
>
> hi jaganadh . im from ramanathapuram cbe and im studying in Amrita college
> .
> is there any active ILUG-CBE . i searched and got two such groups but they
> are
> inactive for more than two years. if none is active now we can start it ..
> thank you
>
> am not sure which dept you are from (may be, missed the early mails). there
was a LUG group two years back and your IT dept uses FOSS extensively (and
planning to evolve a fully-FOSS based paper). have you checked, e.g.,  with
prof adinarayanan of that dept?

I also understand that Mr.Ajai Narendran, web content manager at
Amrita and active FOSS user/supporter,
 had created "Vidya"   the >4TB information repository and digital
library at Amrita.
Srinivasan.
CDAC Chennai.