On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 9:02 PM, Raja Subramanian <rajasuper...@gmail.com>wrote:

> 1. Linux File System Heirarchy Standard does not recommend sharing
> /usr/local with Windows systems.  Read the docs on how to do this the
> correct way.

Lot of thanks for your helpful reply. Here, regarding your suggestion number
1: I know that, samba file should be in some places of /var/ftp or something
like that. But, my problem is: My Software system is running and saving it`s
data in /usr/local/check directory and that "check" directory need to be
accessed by my colleague who will insert new raw data there in that
directory for processing. :)

--
Best,
Zico