Hi,

Whether GLUG or LUG member, you will be passionate in driving (Gnu)Linux to
all categories of people,
As a glug member I  am not allowed to have a dual boot system (M$ windows
and Gnu Linux) as the gnu philosopher says

"The free software movement has campaigned for computer users' freedom since
1983. In 1984 we launched the development of the free operating system GNU,
so that we could avoid the nonfree operating systems that deny freedom to
their users. During the 1980s, we developed most of the essential components
of the system and designed the GNU General Public
License<http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>(GNU GPL) to release them
under—a license designed specifically to protect
freedom for all users of a program."

There are strong faith (some of us here, may call blind faith) M$windows
users, As a glug member, i cannot install a dual boot and  give an
experience to the user and allow him to decide which one of the OS is better
for his needs. If I am a Lug member I am perfectly welcomed to do this.
The amount of new users whom you will lose or get is also dependent on which
way you choose, glug! or lug.

regards,
Thyagarajan Shanmugham.