Hello guys,

As informed by our coordinator, yesterday night we got together at #ilugc-in
at freenode to discuss the wiki (wiki.ilugc.in) issues.

Participants: Shrini, Balachandar, myself, SAG Arun, Vignesh Nandhakumar,
Kumaran, Arun Prakash, SkyRocknRoll.

Conclusions arrived:
* The site will be used for structured content and will continue in present
state.
* Wiki will be used for collaborative works among ILUGC members
* Mediawiki will be reinstalled with the latest stable edition and anybody
who registers will be allowed to create and edit pages.
* SAG Arun will be the principal maintainer of wiki assisted by Shrini,
Balachandar, myself, and Vignesh Nandhakumar.

Full log of the meet can be got from
http://csmit.org/docs/ilugc-irc-meet-2oct2010.txt

--
*அகிலன்* (Akilan R)