> This is not an acceptable argument. It is like saying web uses HTML - live
> with it -don't use frameworks, cms, wiki's.

At ILUGC, we discourage people using HTML mails. we favour plain text
as they display the same way everywhere i guess.

> Posting content is more important, so anything which can help in this like
> WYSIWYG must be encouraged.

I wanted to stress on this. Posting content is more important. WYSIWYG
- dont play much role is posting content. are we planning to post RICH
content? i guess plain text would give enough information which we
have been doing in the past. You do not need a wiki for this.

- balachandar muruganantham
எனது தமிழ் பக்கங்கள் - http://www.balachandar.net/pakkangal
950 INR/Pa;1 GB; 10 GB bw/mo; unlimited domains; LAMP support, Ruby on
Rails, MySQL; cPanel - http://www.vazhangi.com
.in domains @ 99 INR - http://domains.vazhangi.com