hi to all

i missed lot of events because i dont know when and where the meets and
events conducted ?

recently i missed hackfest in I.I.T ...please inform the forthcoming events
of php meets and lots of meets conducted by foss or ilugc ?

or else the meets conducted by behalf of Ilugc or Foss inform before a week
or 2 days before to plan atleast to attend the meetings !

some of them posting after finished the events

if inform previously its easy to remember the events and plan accordingly to
that and its better to go and attend atleast the meets or events

its an better to update the forth coming events in a month calender in our
ilugc website to plan and see better useful to others

because i have more time so i need to spend more involving the activites
,events to learn more !

so thats y i putting my request to ilugc

thanks bye take care