On Sun, 2010-11-14 at 22:28 +0530, jaya kumar wrote:
> anyone can tell is there any active meetups will be held to discussion
> about
> perl ?

I was a perl programmer for about 7 years - even then I was unable to
organise a single meet up although there were many perl people in those
days. I these days people have moved on - although we have a genuine
expert in Raman - any doubts posted will be clarified here

> becuase for the last few months am seeing there is not even single
> person
> posting the doubt about perl ?
>
> i heard that Perl is toughest language and it take long time to
> understand
> (Ex:some yrs) is it How far is it true ?

it is not tough - it it is a wonderful language - I love it, and the
further away I am from it, the more I love it ;-)
--
regards
KG