Here is the first and short blog on my first company "*ELPA Technologies*".
(no website).
       ELPA is an Indian Company, It is registered as "Proprietary Firm" for
Hardware & Software Sells and FLOSS consultancy. I am operating from Delhi
and northern region. I initially trying to have a Non-profit
structure<http://schoolwiki.eduvid.in/en/index.php?title=Main_Page>and
getting earning from it.  but Now I have decided to have a fully
for-profit company rather then depending on Grants/Donations from Govt or
other things as in India getting money is not an easy task(at-least for
me).  Also more important I want to become independent so that I can do my
RnD work in FOSS.
       Apart for giving training and consultancy to some security projects I
am looking forward to service like pre-installed Linux Desktop and Laptop
where you will get everything working perfectly+1 year service contract.
Mass installation of Linux in school colleges etc. Same time I am looking
for giving development of HTML5/ajax/ based application (because i don't
want to loose my expert development skillset). There is a huge list of
things which i can perform well..

        *My vision is clear : "To support FOSS/Linux as much as I can and
getting money from it"*

right now, I have two office : Delhi (Malviya Nagar) & Bhopal (Madhya
Pradesh ).

So If you have such kind of requirement in your company , college or startup
then you ask for quotation.

PS: I am already associate with many non-profit work, like l...@iitd,
SchoolOS & Its community development, Project Eduvid , fossjobs.in and many
other things. These will not be affected as I will be working on these
project too. I am making a strong commitment to give 20% resource (money,
man-power etc) to all such community related projects. All those student who
worked me for various projects can ask for certification now. New pool of
student who want to learn Linux and develop foss project can contact me on
my email id personally.

PS: Those who want to get associated with ELPA, send me mail offline.
Thanks

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya