> I dunno about Linux.
>
> With OpenBSD you can do this with trunk(4) interfaces.
>
> You can also use equal cost multipath routing.
>
> Or you can use BGP if there are BGP speakers.
>
> The final way is by using pf(4) to do route-to() between the two
> outgoing interfaces.
>
> In other words there are 4 ways to achieve this.

As Girish and Rajgopal suggested, FreeBSD is the ideal solution for you.  I
suggest you use pfsense http://www.pfsense.org/  which will give you a easy
to use web interface to configure all this.  Ideally, use a dedicated box
with CF card running pfsense.  You could get a Soekris Embedded box (
http://www.soekris.com/index.htm) and install pfsense/freebsd on it.  Very
solid solution. We have been using this type of solution for years without
almost no issues.

Thanks
Gourav