Hi Shrinivasan,
Just registered for the Ubuntu Day but I didn't get email confirmation.
Is it normal? The webpage says, "Thanks for submitting your
registration! You have been confirmed to attend the Ubuntu Developer
Day. " but what do I have to carry with me to identify myself as the
registered person for the meeting?

Thanks,
Shankar