Hi,
How to configure server/client in ubuntu. I am going to customize
ubuntu to suite our college needs, In order to implement client/server
configuration in that os I got following questions

i)  Admin of server should create the users(name,password) and then on
first login of the user they should be prompted to use new passwords
ii) Can the server be used as windows and client as ubuntu?
iii) How to give access to clients to use internet? (i.e only if the
user got permission from the admin then only they should be allowed to
use internet)

Regards,
Balaji sivanath