Hi all,

I thought I might as well stick my head out once again, and this is not
really a commercial transaction, so I hope it's a good way to start :).
I have a Netgear WGR14 v7 wireless router lying around the house ever
since I upgraded to a new one.

It still works fine, but for some mysterious reason won't let me upload
any data over 3MB or so. I tried resetting the router and flashed the
firmware again, but it's pretty much no go. Apart from that, it works
great, I've haven't had any issues with downloading or wireless
connectivity. I rarely do big uploads, so it wasn't much of an issue (by
the way, for some reason stuff like the Dropbox daemon and BitTorrent
clients seem to work fine).

So I actually wanted to give it away, but I thought I'd drive a little
bargain :). Anybody (students perhaps?) who's willing to give a talk at
the next ILUGC meet can pick it up for free. First come first serve
basis, and I trust you will keep the promise :). Any other details,
off-list please.

Vamsee.