--- On Tue, 18/1/11, satyaakam goswami <satyaa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Bharathi Subramanian
> wrote:
> >
> > ILUGC Outing/Trekking trip plan. It is pending for a
> long time :)
> >

> hmmm you let the genie out i take historical walks in Delhi
> with experts ,
> may be that is apt for this group too, like how many genX
> people have heard
> or know about http://www.dina.dk/~abraham/Linus_vs_Tanenbaum.html ,
> how many
> people know how Apollo 13 mission was saved
> http://slashdot.org/features/99/12/13/0943241.shtml , i
> am thinking on the
> lines of mixing three things walk , details about the
> places in
> neighbourhood we live in , with a tid-bit of geek talks ...
> may be i am
> thinking too wild ;-) and its becoming way OT  in the
> name of learning .

For historical (>1000years) sprinkled with temple, architecture, history etc in
TN, I welcome people to join my monthly/bi-monthly journeys. I assure you a
dose of tech like ltsp, sysadmin, perl, databases etc. in addition to
sculpture, kalvettu, history etc.,

Raman.p
blog:http://ramanchennai.wordpress.com/