On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Swapnil <swapnil.bhart...@gmail.com> wrote:

> anything else, we are willing to go extra mile to stay free from
> clutches of coprorates like Adobe. Use GIMP, learn and be free. That's
> what matters in the end.

And also from Intel, AMD, etc.? or do you you use any other hardware to run
GIMP on to be free? Or do Intel and AMD give away their chip designs under
GPL or BSD License or what ever?

I use GIMP because I like it. It gives me a different kind of freedom, which
is surely not to escape the evil corporate. Last but not the least GIMP is
free as in free beer and it does not make sense for me to buy Photoshop. I
will be honest.

Arun