Hi,

On 04/02/11 11:20 AM, Arun Khan wrote:
> openSUSE 11.3 recognized all devices and installed without problems.
> It works fine for most except that it locks up randomly.

I experienced the same issue on my ASUS 1401T (random screen freeze or
sometimes random touchpad lock up or both) while using openSUSE 11.3.
I guess the screen freeze has gotta do with either compiz and/or ATI
proprietary display drivers being enabled.

But I've seen this happening more on openSUSE than on Ubuntu Jaunty
Jackalope/Fedora 14 (even with proprietary drivers and compiz manager
enabled).

The problem of my random touchpad freeze was replicable on my
Acer Timeline 4810T again only on openSUSE 11.3.

Warm Regards,
Chandrashekar.

--
http://www.chandrashekar.info/