On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 10:50 +0530, Raja Subramanian wrote:
> On Feb 9, 2011 11:15 AM, "Kenneth Gonsalves" <law...@thenilgiris.com>
> wrote:
> > in order to improve my programming skills, I am contemplating
> learning a
> > new language. Not a scripting language - something else.
>
> Still a scripting language, but do have a look at JavaScript. It has
> more
> features and programming constructs than you would think and is used
> in a
> lot more places than a web browser.

I have been trying to learn javascript for the past 7 years - I seem to
have some block. Just not happening. However the good news is that I
seem to be getting on ok with C - feels very primitive, but the good
thing is the internet which explains all the errors and warnings. Last
three times I tried, internet had not reached India.
--
regards
KG