On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 12:44 AM, Shrinivasan T <tshriniva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Bala,

> As a fellow LUGie, I expect to checkout the code from some repository,
> rather than mailing you for the code.
>
> Happy to explore the application but sad to see the unavailability of
> the code for public .
>
> Hope you open the code for public and help us to learn, reuse, share,
> modify the code.

Srini thanks,

This is deployed on Heroku and it is based on a git repository. So, I
can mirror/fork or host it in my github and share.

As Arun said, the API Id, key and secret are potentially abusable. In
fact, in my app I request for permission to post on their wall (to
inform that the results are out)
So, I've to hide those from the source code in the fork and show it
open. I shall do it soon. Thanks for the feedback.