On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 7:03 PM, thoufi .racer46
<thoufi.race...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
>          I am Thoufiek .i merely completed the basics of the PHYTHON
> ..Require help from u to proceed further
>
> for how to create an application by having  an algorithm and create a
> console application..

I think by console you don't mean an nCurses UI?

If you want to write a simple read input from user by presenting a
menu, select an item
 and print some results then it is just like any other language like perl or C.

Is Python the first language  you are learning?

On the other hand if you mean nCurses then I do know Perl nCurses. I
am sure there
must be something for Python as well.

I do not believe that GUI needs bitmapped displays. You can build
perfectly usable and
friendly GUI with console.

-Girish

--