We have to Thank Mr. Yogesh, One of the Member of ILUGC and of-course
PuduvaiLUG for his surprise visit from Chennai on the way to Villupuram.
We apologize to the members, for not sticking to the schedule that we have
planned before. Its due to some unavoidable situtation that our speakers
didn't turn up for this meet, yet

    * We had a very great meet this time, our sincere and heartly thanks to
Mr. Yogesh, who came surprisely for this meet and because of him we had a
good time of meet.
    * He gave us a very great presentation about Linux and even showed
everything a live demo too.
    * Members attended the meet were with many doubts and they got clarified
it with Mr.Yogesh.
    * Since our place for this meet was booked by some organisation, we had
our meet at one of friend's house terrace, yet it was a good atmosphere to
have a good time and good learning.
    * The meet started at 4:45 pm and ended at 6.45 pm.
    * At this meet Mr. Yogesh gave information regarding:

1. Evolution of Linux.
2. Shells and Shell Scripting.
3. Open source Licenses.
4. Basic commands to work with Linux using Terminal.
5. File System Hierarchy and File access permissions.
6. Amazing tools to work in Linux that are not present in Windows.
7. How to download and install packages in Ubuntu linux with the help of
Synaptic Package Manager and Ubuntu Software Center.
8. Projects ideas for College Students in FOSS (
http://wiki.ilugc.in/index.php?title=Projects_List )
9. Job Opportunities ( http://fossjobs.in )

FOLLOWING ARE THE NAMES OF THE MEMBERS WHO ATTENDED THE MEET:

1. MR. YOGESH

2. PRASATH RAMACHANDRAN

3. S. PRASANNA VENKADESH

4. S. DAMODARAN

5. P. PRAKASH

6. MOOVENDAN

7. S. SATHIYA

Ubuntu 10.04 CD is given to members attended the meet and went directly to
Damodaran's home and installed too.

--
*PuduvaiLUG (puduvai Linux Users Group):

http://puduvailug.wordpress.com/

Visit the Blog to know  my experience with LINUX:

http://prasopensource.wordpress.com/*