Hello all,

I am grateful to everyone of you for responding to my questions. Most of you
apart from just answering my question, have gone great lengths to explain
many things related to it. Even new threads have been created discussing the
topic. I think my mail not just helped me but a lot others. I have
deliberately postponed my "thank you" mail to this thread hoping something
new and useful would be added. I was right, in the past one week though many
things were posted the last mail came telling me of mentorship which is
untouched until now.

Everyone's mail helped me as much as it helped others who read this thread.
Some were motivating, some encouraging, some warning, some explaining, some
discussing; nevertheless everything was useful. Thank you all who have
contributed in the past week. I think we could wrap up the thread for good
now, which not necessarily restrict you in adding anything, just to put an
end to the discussion.

Thank you all.

--
Regards