Received the appreciation mail from Adhiparasakthi college of engineering.

Thanks Raman for the great workshop.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kavitha a <kavits...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Subject: hi
To: Shrinivasan T <tshriniva...@gmail.com>

Dear sir,

I am very sorry for delay mail . I am very thankful to you and your
team of ILUGC for giving a wonderful exposure for our students and get
to know the FOSS .The session by Mr.P.Raman was very interactive and
useful for our students and outside participants from various colleges
they were all overwhelmed by the FOSS concepts and was very much
interesting   while working in UBUNTU and students came to know how
useful this environment and handling was too easy for the the
system.we wish the student will undergo projects on foss and we expect
in student community foss awareness getting faster.once again i thank
you and your foss team

--
Regards,
P.Kavitha