On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 9:20 AM, kani mozhi <kanikuma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> the modules are full of java source code i download it from free java online
> projects website it shows some error while executing .

Are you in your college / in-house training of a company?

Anyways, I think, you should do a little more homework and explain it
more accurately for us to help you.

1. If am not wrong, you are working on a J2EE Application. What is the
app server that you are using? (TomCat, JBOSS, GlassFish, ...?)
2. Have you ever tried writing a Hello World Web Application with that
server? (If NO, first do that before you attempt this).
3. How are the modules organized? What does each module do? Is it a
helper class or a set of JSP/JSF pages? What exactly are there in
these modules?

If you can get some answers to these, your actual question would be a
little bit more accurate. We are at a loss of what exactly do you want
us to help you in.

with regards,
Natarajan.