I have not developed/deployed any application directly on cloud environment,
but indirectly I have done. Actually I have configured two linux server on
Amazon Cloud environment and inside those servers I have install applications.

---
নির্মাল্য লাহিড়ী [Nirmalya Lahiri]
+৯১-৯৪৩৩১১৩৫৩৬ [+91-9433113536]