On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 11:42 +0200, Swapnil wrote:
> On 03/29/2011 11:39 AM, Debayan Banerjee wrote:
> > I guess its more useful to point a top-poster to a page that
> explains
> > what top-posting is and why it is not good, rather than sending him
> > a page of guidelines.
> How about sending it ONLY to the poster and not the entire list? That
> way archive won't be messy.

I have tried that - these guys never bother to read such posts - it is
only when it is pointed out for the public to see that some of the more
sensitive people actually bother to find out what is happening. Most of
them just see whether it is relevant to their query or not and ignore
it.
--
regards
KG