Hi,

I had installed Fedora 14 on my brother's PC. All went well, until recently
when I visited him I found the below issues.

1. The login screen appeared half. The remaining half showed some wierd
behavior, it appeared blank and when I hovered the mouse on that area, it
behaved like I was seleting that portion of the screen.

2. I booted into single user mode and when I started typing, there was no
output on the console, however when I hit enter I got the results displayed.

3. The system is a dual boot with windows and when I boot into windows, I
see no issues.

4. Could not locate any error in logs though there were some {II} messages
about some GTK "some.c" widget missing.

Any pointer will help.

Regards,
Ashish