Well, get some facts

# As per the current School Syllabus of TN, we can not exclude MsWindows
# Students are interested to learn Linux
# Students will not Leave MsWindows
# Most of the students will use pirated software of MsWindows and
applications
# Giving Linux only laptops will give "bad image" among parents
# Not all the Laptops will be used by the students [ free cycles are sold ]
# We ban Cellphones because , not only talking , it is also used  for
poronographi view. The laptops will become a pornographic viewer.

If you want Linux to attract them, you have to
# give Quiz like software with question bank on the current syllabus
# Free Educational Videos' related to their subject
# Free relevant materials in PDF
# Free Presentations [Impress ] should be given on selected topics
And more

Then, they will use Linux, but they will not leave Windows,
Also requesting Govt. to give "Linux Only" systems to the students is
.............. [ purpose less ]

Thiagu