Hi,

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Yuva raj <uvar...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> What i felt long before was like if we ban Kenneth Gonslaves newbies wont

       If we ban anyone because we don't like his/her replies, we stop
being a FOSS group in the first place.

> be afraid. No Offense.. Just criticizing the way he is behaving

        If the newbies are afraid of being told that they are wrong,
then it is more of an attitude problem. A lot of people in this list
joined this as a newbie, me included. And none is an expert in every
area, implying everyone is a newbie, one way or the other. Just that
we should look at learning from our mistakes - irrespective of whether
we get corrected in a mild manner or rough manner. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.

Mail: benignb...@gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/