> 14/Jul/2011     17:24:35 : SQL ADMIN VERIFICATION :- spawn mysql -u root
> -pATTEST

Please be careful next time, when you copy-paste logs. My first word of
advice would be to change the mysql root password immediately, even if
you don't care about it right now, because they tend to come back and
bite your *** later.

I am no MySQL expert but I think you are facing authentication problems.
By default, I have noticed mysql doesn't have any password for root, so
you can try running "mysql -u root" to check if it is password protected.

--
0