On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:57 PM, Lakshimi Parthasarathy
<lakshipar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends
>
> i am new to this group.

Okay.

> I am searching job in system administrator field (linux)

At least your English is good.

> I need some sample resume.does any one send me few sample linux system
> administrator resume.

Sample resume? What for?

What is your qualification? You don't mention it.

> and if you have any job opening for 1+ yrs exp in sys admin kindly forward
> to me.

But this is a public list.

> my id is lakshipar...@gmail.com

Good.

Keep attending interviews looking for ads in newspaper and elsewhere and try to
 move through contacts.

But you need a resume. There are some good resources in the Internet that help
 you with resume design.

Essentially you should focus on your skills and projects and
educational background.

Make it short and sweet and write in flawless English and pray to God.

Best of luck.

-Girish

--
G3 Tech