Dear Mr. Benedict,

first of all - hearty wishes for a good job done.  keep it up.

i could feel the worth of your presentation - how good it would have
been, even without coming there, just by reading your post.

Post is very clear, using simple words, straight, and also breaking
the points into seperate paras, which makes it easy for understanding.

Why I mention this ????  because I feel, though there are some really
really very good people who have excellent knowledge, sometimes they
dont take this extra time (just few seconds extra) to reply or even
post properly for anyone to understand clearly.

thanks for the work at T. Nagar school, and also for writing a post -
clearly. I appreciate both.

with warm regards
s.sivakumar