---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Sumathi C P" <drcpsuma...@gmail.com>
Date: 16 Nov 2011 18:08
Subject: Re: Workshops in Vaishnav
To: "Shrinivasan T" <tshriniva...@gmail.com>

Sir,

    Our college (S.D.N.B. Vaishnav College for Women) is organizing a two
days workshop on "Research Tools in Scientific Computing" on 18th and 19th
of Nov. 2011. It covers topics of scilab and 'R' language- starting from
their installation, programming aspects, their application in Mathematics
and Statistics and in general research. It is open to all. For further
details visit our site www.sdnbvc.com/ncamcs2012.

Dr.C.P.Sumathi.
Head & Associate Prof.
Department of Computer Science