On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 5:33 PM, ashwin kesavan <ashwin....@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 20 November 2011 17:26, Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmai...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Dear folks,
> >
> > One of my friend get this error message
> >
> > " gcc: internal error: bus error (program cc1) "
> >
> > while trying to install a Network Simulator named NCTUNS previously
> called
> > Estinet Network simulator and Emulator in Virtual Box that runs Fedora 12
> > as a guest Operating System.
> >

> Is there any requirement that it should be fedora 12.

Fedora 12 is outdated but yet i think the problem is not Fedora 12 but if
you check this download link of Network Simulator
http://nsl10.csie.nctu.edu.tw/products/nctuns/download/download.php it is
strictly mentioned that the latest version runs only on Red-hat Fedora 12.
I think this is the reason he is sticking with Fedora 12. any suggestions
for solution on this error?

--
Regards,
Prasanna Venkadesh