From: ilugc-boun...@ae.iitm.ac.in [mailto:ilugc-boun...@ae.iitm.ac.in] On
Behalf Of Antano Solar
Sent: 30 November 2011 PM 06:46
To: ILUG-C
Subject: Re: [Ilugc] Fwd: [chennai.rb] [JOBS] Opportunities at Heurion a.k.a
Rails Detectives - Both India and Abroad

Hi,

I am a technology author, architect and trainer. I was earlier working as
the CTO of NuVeda Learning. I have also contributed modules in various open
source platforms. And have won the Yahoo Hack Day award twice consequently.
My books on technology by Packt Publications are sold internationally and I
have trained thousands of learners.

I am available as a technology trainer and as a consultant to troubleshoot
bottlenecks, architect and solve challenges related to technology.

I can train or work in many platforms and languages including Ruby on
Rails, Moodle, PHP, Perl, Flex, Catalyst MVC, Python, Django, LISP, C/C++,
CakePHP, MODx, Force.com, javascript and related frameworks like jQuery.

Regards

Antano Solar John
www.solarant.org

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Shrinivasan T
<tshriniva...@gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]
Ruby