On Sat, 2011-12-31 at 12:24 +0100, Arun Khan wrote:
> Last year, I had an offer to conduct hands on workshop on Linux
> Administration @ KSA.   It was an almost done deal; then somebody in
> the hierarchy insisted that the trainer should have RHCE.   My 25+
> years experience in the Unix/Linux field + LPI certification was
> totally worthless to them!
>
> To them experience did not matter!

I remember getting egg on my face as all the people I had recommended
for that program were rejected on this ground - and some people who were
totally unfit were accepted on the same ground.

> > Please don't send such e-mails to the list.
>
> +1 When the EC council does not understand the difference between
> hacker and cracker.

and from their website, it looks like they are totally focused on
windows, so it is totally irrelevant to this list.

--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves