Dear All,
       We have multiple openings in our company from freshers level into
intermediate level. We need the candidates those who are ready to
developing an innovate Linux based operating systems and Desktop/Web based
applications. We are primarily looking for the candidates those who are
having strong knowledge in Linux, Linux distribution
creation/customization, GNOME development, open source technologies,
Python, Django, Qt,GIT, SVN,..etc. Please check the below and apply if you
are interested.

Position 1 : Linux developers

Key Responsibilities

- Create Linux distribution from the source (Ubuntu/Debian)
- Create the binary packages from source
- Integrations of Business Applications based on Python and other
technologies.
- Update the existing packages and provide the maintenance support for
every version.

Expected skillsets::
- Strong knowledge of any one of open source Linux OS.
- Linux OS distribution from scratch or Linux OS customization from
existing OS (Ubuntu/Debian).
- Knowledge of GIT/SVN

Position 2 : Desktop Application Developers

Key Responsibilities:

- Cooperate with clients and Analysis the requirement.
- Develop GUI based Python languages.
- Develop desktop applications based on Linux OS.
- Integrations of Business Applications based on Python and other
technologies.
- Update the existing packages and provide the maintenance support for
every version.

Expected skillsets::
- Strong knowledge of any one of open source Linux OS.
- Strong knowledge of Python programming language.
- Knowledge of GIT/SVN

Position 3 : Web based application Developers

Key Responsibilities:

- Analysis our existing product and prepare the exact requirement.
- Develop GUI based Python/Django languages.
- Develop web based application based on Django language.
- Integrations of Business Applications based on Python and other
technologies.
- Update the existing packages and provide the maintenance support for
every version.

Expected skillsets::
- Strong knowledge of any one of open source Linux OS.
- Strong knowledge of Python & Django programming language.
- Knowledge of GIT/SVN
- Knowledge of Bluetooth Bluez stack protocol is added advantage.

Work Location : Chennai.

Experience : 0-2 years experience in Linux and python. Freshers are also
welcome.

Industry Type : IT Consulting/ Software development

Qualification : BE & B.Tech (IT & CSE & ECE) , MCA , M.Sc (IT, SS & CS).

Email : If you feel you are perfectly suitable for any one of the above job,
please send your CV to j...@ethicstech.in <mailto:j...@ethicstech.in>

Who we are : http://ethicstech.in

-Ganesh.