Hi Prasanna
i try with Ubuntu 10.4 according to readme file instruction.
but got a error like"couldn't find python-feedparser.
How to fix this.
As i m very new to Ubuntu use so it seems difficult to me updating the
python module i did same in my window.
As i m very excited for this application but not able to run it.

My system detail is :
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:    Ubuntu
Release:    10.04