> "We started this hunger strike on 2nd May and we will carry on until we get
> any satisfactory response from the government and the opposition regarding
> the annulment of IT Rules-2011"
>
> http://kractivist.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/immediate-release-freedom-fast-third-day-of-hunger-strike-for-internet-freedom/
>
> Please spread and create awareness, we will not get live media coverage for
> this hunger strike, its up to us to raise voice for our freedom of speech.
>
> More information,
> http://www.internetdemocracy.in/2012/04/20/why-the-it-rules-should-be-annulled/

I think, they are talking about this,

http://www.mit.gov.in/sites/upload_files/dit/files/GSR314E_10511(1).pdf

It is a 4 page document so read it yourself and form your opinion.

IMO, to the most part the document is poorly written. It does not
clarify many things when it comes to procedures, unless they are
mentioned in the original IT act. I am no lawyer, so I don't know.

It is difficult to tell how these rules will play out, they might just
collapse on themselves for not having any particular structure.
Nevertheless, I am glad to hear there is an opposition for these rules.

--
0