On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 1:20 PM, satyaakam goswami <satyaa...@gmail.com>wrote:

> i give this simple analogy to students as what they want to be , there
> are gold rush people ( the guys with one idea and want to make it big
> through product or service )  and people who will be making spades (
> the guys who actually build things )  for the gold rush , may be
> mostly you have seen and interacted with people who are into  making
> spades.

Nice analogy.
But... The spades are free as in free beer!
How many people even look at the names of the authors of `that` brilliant
little library under LGPL which saved you a few days of coding? :)

> anyway what is that big idea you have on your mind?

My post was more to do with a feeling of being a leech :)

Regards,
Arun
http://wondroussky.blogspot.in/

"கற்றது கைமண் அளவு, கல்லாதது உலகளவு" - ஔவையார்
Known is a drop, Unknown is an ocean