> 1) Age of Kenneth

58. Would have turned sixty next month.

> 2) Cause of death - Was it a sudden bout of asthma that the doctors
could not treat?

from what I have gathered, he reported to his wife that asthma had returned to
him after several years (1979?).

had some upset the earlier day. was supposed to conduct an event at PSG Tech.

he found uneasy around 12:30 PM and within 10 minutes, before his wife could
gather people to take him to hospital he collapsed.

he belong to Gonsalves family (famous family of lawyers at Ooty, as I was
told), always kept a low profile about himself & was anti-establishment to my
understanding.

--

amachu