> Which one suits more for begineers?
> Which one is for experts?

There is NO universally applicable answer to this question. For
beginners, gnome shell may suit better as it presents a clean and
clutter free desktop. Experts may prefer KDE as it offers a lot of
customization options.

In general the answer to this question depends on what kind of person
the user is. Some people get excited about new designs and new ways of
doing things. They like to explore all things new. For them Gnome or
unity will offer a new experience away from Windows, which will get
them interested.

Then there are people who are stubborn and refuse to use learn
anything new, they want everything to work as they want and in the
only way they know (as in windows). For these kind of people, KDE is a
better solution (or may be cinnamon). (Warning: Do not introduce them
to Gnome, they will stop using linux the moment they realise that
there is no 'My Computer' icon on the desktop or no right click on the
desktop). Some people cannot live without constantly 'refreshing' the
desktop every 5 mins. I cannot recommend anything to them.

In the end it all boils down to the applications installed. After
playing around with the desktop, changing wallpapers and themes,
people need to get their work done. There should be a proper suit of
applications to fulfill their needs.

--
Sincerely,

A. Narendiran