Hi,

BroadSoft Inc (http://www.broadsoft.com) , is a world leader in VoIP and
Unified IP based Messaging. We have more than 500 telecommunications
service provider customers (including 18 of the top 25 largest
telecommunications carriers in over 65 countries). Our R&D center in
Chennai (Guindy) is on the lookout for a sharp senior embedded linux
engineer.

The ideal candidate will be

* An excellent C programmer
* Deep systems programming expertise
* Experienced with the embedded Linux ecosystem (ARM processor, Busybox,
Dropbear etc)
* Good experience with Unix system calls, IPC mechanisms, POSIX threads,
Network programming
* Deep understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite would be a big plus
* Familiarity with VoIP protocols (SIP/RTP) would be a big plus
* Excellent problem solving skills and good communication skills
* Familiar with the GNU/Linux ARM tool chain
* Exhibits good coding style and discipline
* We prefer over 5+ years of experience, but I am ready to relax it for
exceptionally smart candidates

We offer excellent remuneration and benefits. If you fit the bill and are
interested, please email me your resume. Please use a subject like  "<Your
Name> : Chennai LUG member interested in embedded Linux opening".

Regards,
Shiva Jayaraman (oscont...@gmail.com)