On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:15 AM, Balajee - Gmail
<balajeesesha...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Forget LinkedIn: Companies turn to GitHub to find tech talent
>
> Because engineers and designers can post their work for all to see, more
> and
> more companies are realizing they can see what people can actually do, not
> just say they can do.
>

> http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-57495099-235/forget-linkedin-companies-turn-to-github-to-find-tech-talent/

Absolutely. Many smart, budding enterprises I know of are asking potential
engineering recruits to show what they've done in github. But that said,
github doesn't work so well for sysadmin / operations types people.

cheers,

  -Suraj

--
Career Gear - Industry Driven Talent Factory
http://careergear.in/