On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Karthikeyan A.K <mindas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Common, I don't understand this. If some one wants to be with foss, why he
> must do everything in a difficult way. If things are made easy they are
> termed childish.

first follow the list guidelines
http://ilugc.in/mailinglist-guidelines/ it makes everyone's lives much
easier .you have been asked multiple times by different people.

> These FOSS people make things difficult and blame the world not adapting to
> it. Common!!!!

difficult and childish are relative terms , who is  blaming who ? they
are just point of views , ideas and approaches these are the arguments
all about  no matter what you try to do  in Life or Foss  there is
always multiple ways to do it , some people warn about being
fragmented etc.. these thought processes and people are like this
because no two people are alike hence no two approaches to a situation
would be similar , once you understand this you would be surprised to
see best of friends arguing , just like  politics and politicians they
all argue but that does stop them from being good friends , its just
the ideology which differentiates one from another , i feel  arguments
are good for a healthy community.

so far i have seen five kinds of people in Foss world once you
identify the type its really easy to deal with them , be warned anyone
can become the other in due  course of time you have to make a
judgement based on the topic and arguments.

1)Newbie
2)Radical
3)Moderate
4)Cusp
5)Suckers

> There is a reason why all have a telephone with them rather than a
> telegraphic machine. What next? Post to this form using binary ASCII codes?
> :-))

correct how many people still know how they used to work , again its a
perception issue and belief system if someone appreciates a
telegraphic machine or the Ham because of its historical perceptive or
the way it was build , what is wrong in that , you decide what you
want to do and just move on.

> We need to wake up.

Who was  sleeping :-) , wake up to what ? all is well and this is how
the things were and will be .

-Satya
fossevents.in