Dear Sir,

last year when I was in mumbai, I got some posters (made by IIT, Mumbai)
for SFD, and posted in some places.  Got good response from Kendriya
Vidyalaya, Bhandup.  They perennially had problems (around 20-25) at one of
the computer labs, always affected by virus - (of course, all were win XP).
So the principal had personally asked the computer lab incharge to attend
the SFD, and the lab incharge spent the whole day at the SFD.  And I
believe now all the computers in the lab are now in dual-booting (Ubuntu &
Edubuntu), and the kids are finding  both very simple.

Is there anyway we can do similarly here.  please let me know.

thanks

with warm regards
s.sivakumar
chennai