Balasubramaniam Natarajan <bala150...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> Does any one know where could I get some Computer Based Video Tutorials for
> Puppet for managing GNU\Linux server ?
>
> I would be really happy if there are free alternatives oppose to the one
> who sell the knowledge for money (Not intended against anyone).  Anyway do
> let me know even if it is going to cost money.

This is the best http://docs.puppetlabs.com/learning/, I came
across. But there might be others. Keep looking. Most other documents
available online are brief. Also there is this book
http://www.amazon.com/Pulling-Strings-Puppet-Configuration-Management/dp/1590599780.

And http://forge.puppetlabs.com/ is an excellent place to look for
reusable snippets. Personally I like this resource
https://github.com/jwiegley/puppet-config.

There will be initial blocks but once you overcome that puppet is an
excellent tool.

Thanks and Regards
Noorul