On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Karthikeyan Venkatraman <
vgkarthick...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In my office we are using checkpoint as firewall and for VPN connectivity.
>
> They provide me a exe file to install vpn client , but I am using ubuntu
> in my residence.
>
> Is that possible to install checkpoint client in linux.
>
> I tried to install snx which is successful in installation & when I tried
> to load the application as $sudo snx -s XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX -u username it
> gives an error
>
> " snx: error while loading shared libraries: libpam.so.0: wrong ELF class:
> ELFCLASS64".
>
> My ubuntu is 12.04 64bit version.
>
> To overcome the above error When i try to enter the command $ldd
> /usr/bin/snx, the library file libpam.so.0 was not loaded "libpam.so.0 =>
> not found"
>
> But the library file is available in /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpam.so.0. I
> don't know how to link this with the snx application.
>
> Has anybody in our ilugc was successful in the checkpoint VPN for ubuntu
> 64bit version.
>

> --
> Thanks,
> V. Karthick

The above problem was solved by the procedure available in the url below.

https://forums.checkpoint.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=39916

I overcome the library problem but still when i try to login authentication
fails.

Just want to share this info...

Thanks,
V. Karthick